Take your height adjustable laptop desk wherever you want to go with Black 32" Mobile Presentation Cart (CART-V07B) from VIVO! Four durable casters provide quick and smooth mobility, and all are lockable for safety when you want the cart to be stationary. Constructed of high-grade steel, this cart is able to support up to 22 pounds on the desktop, keeping your equipment safe and secure. Featuring a powerful pneumatic spring lift and a space-efficient surface, this cart makes the perfect mobile workstation for home offices, classrooms, trade shows, and more. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your workstation assembled in no time!
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, Particle Board
- Desktop Dimensions: 31.5” x 23.6”
- Base Dimensions: 31.8” x 20”
- Height Adjustment Range: 30.3” to 46.9”
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- VERSATILE MOBILE WORKSTATION - Give yourself a space-saving workstation on wheels (all four lockable) with this multi-use desk. Place your laptop on the sturdy surface, and enjoy a sit to stand workspace at home or the office, and a mobile podium for the classroom, trade shows, and more!
- PNEUMATIC SPRING LIFT - The powerful pneumatic spring creates smooth height adjustment and customized settings from 30.3” to 46.9”. Change the height in seconds with the squeeze of a lever and enjoy standing throughout the day.
- SPACE EFFICIENT - If you’re working from home and don’t have room for a full-size desk, never fear! This 31.5” x 23.6” workstation gives you ample room for work material and is small enough to fit in nearly any space. Supports up to 22 lbs on the desktop.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - We provide simple instructions and all the necessary hardware to get your new mobile workstation assembled in no time.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Assembly Manual PDF