Like the 5000 Stance Move, the 5050 Stance Move with Seat Extension ergonomic standing chair is a light weight and more affordable version of our Stance Angle standing chair. It provides office and industrial workers the ability to sit, kneel, or utilize assisted standing throughout the day. This flexibility in positions is a benefit revered by many, as it relieves pressure from the lower back and reduces the stress on the feet compared to a long day of standing. This natural movement throughout the day and the changing of positions promotes less fatigue and muscle aches, and pairs perfectly as a chair for standing desks and other workstations.
The comfortable padded seat and leg cushions, durable steel construction, and balanced design of the Stance Move with Seat Extension will keep you moving through the eight different positions it offers. This ergonomic standing chair is ideal for individuals 5’10” or taller. Individuals who are 5’9” or under should utilize the 5000 model Stance Move standing chair without seat extension.
- 8 different settings to provide sitting, kneeling, and assisted standing positions
- Angled foot rest and padded let cushions for superior comfort
- Recommended for individuals 5’10” or taller due to seat extension
- Front casters for easy maneuverability
- Durable steel frame with a balanced design
- Weight Capacity 275 lbs
- Footrest Incline 20°