- Color: Dark Walnut Table Top, White Frame
- Material: Particle Board, Steel
- Frame Type: Electric (Single Motor)
- Table Top Dimensions: 59” x 23.6” x 1.1”
- Desk Frame Length: 39.4” to 63”
- Desk Frame Height: 29” to 48.8”
- Maximum Speed: 38mm/s
- Power Input: 100~240V
- Frame Weight Capacity: 176 lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- VIVO STANDING DESKS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! Go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion with this complete height-adjustable workstation featuring customized user heights.
- SPACIOUS WORK AREA - This 59” x 23.6” table provides a large surface for a variety of monitor and laptop setups along with important work materials, supplies, and decor.
- ELECTRIC MOTOR - Enjoy a height range of 29” to 48.8” with this frame’s powerful motor and strong legs using telescopic height adjustment that lets you transition from sitting to standing at the press of a button. The simple controller features memory presets for saving your ideal height settings.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - With an all-steel frame and sturdy particleboard top, this desk is able to support up to 176 lbs with maximum stability and sturdiness. The attractive dark walnut surface and white legs will give a new look to your workspace and blend in with a variety of office environments.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - This complete standing workstation is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
DESK FRAME ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF
DESKTOP ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS PDF