Designed to lift and lower the table surface with a touch of a button, the Versa Tables Edison Electric Lift Table is perfect for multi-user environments like training facilities, classrooms, and computer labs, or anyplace in which users may need to adjust the table height frequently.
Perfect as a standing desk. Built to accommodate one or two users simultaneously, the Edison Electric Table comes in eight dimensions (48" x 24", 48" x 30", 60" x 24", 60" x 30", 72" x 24", and 72" x 30"). The 48" wide options is equipped with one grommet hole while the 60" and 72" are equipped with three. The scratch-resistant, stain-proof surface offers 25" of height adjustment with a maximum height of 50" making it one of our most versatile sit-to-stand options.
Easily customized with a keyboard tray or drawer and one of our many pole or surface mount computer monitor arms, you can create a comfortable, ergonomic workspace that will transition with your evolving needs. Available in eight attractive color combinations, you're sure to find the right fit even if you're trying to complement existing furniture.!
- Electric height adjustment system
- Height adjustable to 50"
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Available in 48", 60" and 72" widths
- Single or dual user
- Equipped with grommet holes
- 48" equipped with 1 grommet hole
- 60" and 72" equipped with 3 grommet holes
- Cable management
- Cable Management Tray - Keep your workspace looking professional and organized by neatly storing all of your cables off the floor and out of your way.
- 3 Grommet Holes For Monitor Mounting/Cable Management - Easily mount numerous customizable monitor configurations and route your cables to hide extra clutter.
- Programmable Dashboard - This table's electric height adjustment system works quietly and effortlessly. A push of a button will adjust the surface anywhere from 28" to 50" in height.
- Easy-Glide Casters Included - Casters are provided to make this workstation more mobile while also preventing damage to floors.
- Anti-Collision Safety Features - In the case something obstructs the desk's movement, an adjustable sensor detects imposing pressure and stops it.