Do you need a rolling TV Cart to do any of the following? The BSTC is the perfect solution in offices, conference rooms, living rooms, family rooms, classrooms, retail stores, hotels, training centers, etc. Have you ever wanted to roll your TV into another room (or classroom, office, conference room, lobby, etc.) or even out on the back deck. Our heavy-duty steel frame can easily support large screens up to 61” and 100 lbs. The flexible TV mounting interface can accommodate screens from 32” - 61” (all VESA patterns up to 600mm x 400mm). The telescopic feature creates the ideal TV height (TV mount can raise up to 67” high). The large 2.5” locking casters allow the cart to be easily rolled from room to room. The BSTC includes a 19.9” x 11.8” steel AV shelf as a standard feature. These are frequently extra with other models. Your cables will be hidden in the integrated cable management system for a neat installation. The height can be adjusted to whatever is best in your situation. The BSTC ships in one carton to keep shipping costs to a minimum. The BSTC is very reasonably priced and is the perfect solution for any business or home that needs a mobile large screen TV or Gaming System.
- UNIVERSAL TV INTERFACE: mount will hold up to a 61" TV (up to 600 x 400mm VESA and 100 lbs.) to make this the ideal choice for any size conference room or living room.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Metal casters feature 4 large locking 2.5" rubber wheels. Easily rolls over most surfaces. Most other models use inadequate 2" wheels.
- SHELF INCLUDED: 19.9" x 11.8" height-adjustable metal shelf to hold your DVR or other electronic accessories (up to 10 lbs.).
- TELESCOPIC POLES: allow for flexible height adjustment up to 67" to top of tv mount. Integrated cable management system for a neat installation.
- STABLE: extra-heavy-duty design is much sturdier than most other models and a wide-base offers stability when mobile or stationary.
- ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY: The 4.5" spacing between keyboard tray and desktop helps keep arms and wrists in an ergonomic position to prevent neck and back strain while sitting or standing.