The most important jobs for an articulated mount are to: (1) Securely hold your expensive TV. (2) Keep it stable in any position. (3) Ease of use. (4) Have good looks.
The VMDA uses heavy gauge steel so the articulating arm will not bend when you extend it all the way out. The VMDA is tested to hold substantially more weight than the rating (80 lbs.) and will easily hold your new TV.
Have you noticed that some articulating mounts offer a small extension from the wall or do not show how far they extend at all? Our double articulated mounts are designed so you can turn the largest rated TV nearly 90° in both directions from the wall. Other TV mounts with shorter extensions will limit how far you can swivel and tilt your large big screen.
The VMDA also includes cable covers for a neat installation.
Since an articulated mount may be visible when extended, it has to look good. The VMDA combines streamlined design with a quality black powder-coated finish and includes cable covers for a neat installation.
- Flexible TV interface can handle TVs from 23” – 46” (VESA patterns from 100mm x 100mm up to 400mm x 400mm).
- Double Articulated design will allow an extra-long 20” extension from the wall - lets you mount your TV anywhere, perfect as a corner TV mount
- Heavy-duty steel frame can easily support your large TV up to 80 lbs.
- This flexible mount allows you to swivel your TV 180° at three points to create the ideal viewing angle. Now you can watch your TV in the kitchen or at the other end of the family room.
- Your TV can be tilted from -15° to +5° to create the ideal viewing angle.
- All parts included for easy and secure installation into studs, concrete, brick or stone walls.
- Includes cable covers for a neat installation.
- Screen can be adjusted for leveling after installation.