Find the perfect addition to your standing workstation with the Posture Chair with Anti-Fatigue Mat (CHAIR-S02M) from VIVO! Enjoy active sitting, or raise the height for the posture benefits of standing while taking pressure off of your legs and back with the curved seat design. The anti-fatigue mat provides excellent support to relieve aching feet. If the long work day leaves you stiff and sore, this stool provides both support and flexibility, combining the benefits of sitting and standing into one ergonomic solution!
- Improves Posture - This adjustable leaning chair is best used with a standing desk, giving you the posture benefits of standing and the relief of sitting. Please Note: You will use different muscles than you would in a regular chair, so it’s best to acclimate yourself when first using, or switch positions throughout the day.
- Height Adjustment - Change the height while seated with the pneumatic spring mechanism for smooth and fast transitions (Adjustment Range: 24” to 46.3”). Use either the hand lever or foot pedal to change the height.
- Anti-Fatigue Mat - Enjoy all-day foot comfort with the anti-fatigue foam mat, relieving your feet, back, and legs from muscle strain and tension. The 16” x 16” seat has an ergonomically curved edge for spine alignment. Weight capacity is 275 lbs.
- Easy Assembly - All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for a simple assembly process. Just attach the column to the base, insert the lever support, install the seat and foot mat, and it’s ready to go!
- We've Got You Covered - This ergonomic stool is backed with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Lift Type: Pneumatic (lever and foot pedal)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 16” x 16”
- Base Dimensions: 23” x 31”
- Height Adjustment: 24” to 46.3” (from floor to top of seat)
- Features: Anti-Fatigue Mat
1 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty, as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.